“I pride myself on providing excellent periodontal and dental implant treatment while simultaneously giving each patient a personalized approach. I strive to treat each patient with the utmost respect with the practice mentality of ‘what would I do if this was my own mouth?’ I love empowering my patients to reach optimal oral health and achieve their aesthetic and functional goals.” – Dr. Joshua Evensky
Education and Experience
- Master of Dental Science in Periodontology – University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- General Practice Residency – Montefiore Medical Center
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Bachelor of Science – University of Arizona
Dr. Evensky has a professional passion for utilizing current trends in dentistry to improve the overall health and well-being of his patients. He practices with an evidence-based philosophy to predict optimal long-term outcomes.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Board of Periodontology
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Montgomery Bucks Dental Society
- Mainline Dental Society
- Delaware Valley Academy of Osseointegration
- Academy of Stomatology
Outside the Office
Dr. Evensky was born and raised in Memphis, TN. After completing his periodontal training, he and his wife, Faye, relocated to the Philadelphia area. More recently, Dr. Evensky welcomed the newest member to the Evensky family, their daughter Eloise.
When Dr. Evensky is not practicing dentistry, he enjoys cooking, "attempting" to play golf, being an avid sports fan, and playing the drums. He also loves spending time with his family and traveling.